Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How educational leaders can use blogs

Educational leaders can use blogs in a variety of ways. Reaching a wide range of people, anyone with internet access is capable of viewing what the leader has to say. Saving time and effort for printing out pages upon pages and spreading out flyers of what needs to be said, one can simply "blog it". Blogs are an exciting way of communication that provides technology application to a meaningful message. It is quick, easy, and feedback can occur instantly. Using a blog can communicate school activities, important announcements, information, appreciation, and other important notices to the community, parents, students, staff, teachers, and basically everyone else. However, I believe that being able to provide the opportunity for these important people to be able to "feedback" or "reply" to the blog is extremely important. It provides a seamless communication wave for all parties involved. Basically, blogs need to be more incorporated in the education system, especially by educational leaders, because they are beneficial to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I like your insight. I wish our administrative staff had more knowledge of BLOGS. I feel they would be very beneficial to our district.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your help and sharing your blog with all of us. I wish my administration would be more open to using blogs in our building. I believe more people's ideas would be shared and in a safe environment.

    ReplyDelete